All of our boards are made out of wood from old barns that have come down in Wisconsin. We take pride in taking old growth wood and putting love and time into it to bring out the beauty once again for you to enjoy.
Our wood is natural which also means it’s real. Real things need love and care, this is why it is important for you to care for your board based on our instructions that come with it and are also laid out below.
Care instructions for Charcuterie Boards
- Hand wash board after each use.
- Dry board immediately.
- Never put board in dishwasher.
- Oil board whenever it looks dry.
- Use food grade mineral oil only.
- The wood grain may raise after washing, ..this is normal, it will eventually go away.
- Rub with lemon to remove odors.
- Sand lightly with medium sandpaper to .remove blemishes and then re-oil.
If you have further questions don’t hesitate to send us an email or give us a call!